Australia is an extremely developed country, and world’s 13th-largest economy. It has a high-income economy, with the world’s tenth-highest per capita income. Australia is a regional power and has the world’s 13th-highest military expenditure. Australia has the world’s 9th largest immigrant population with immigrants accounting for 26% of the population. The country is known for its Sydney Opera House.
The Australian Jobs Report is an annual publication shows the alteration in the Australian Labour Market, providing some great information around industries, regions and career paths that are booming in Australia. There is tremedous growth seen in country in the field of IT, Health Care, Retail, Construction and Engineer jobs.
For Expert advice and guidance fill the assessment form for free consultation.
Call us on +971 569259292 or email email@example.com to reach of the best consultant in Dubai.
Due to a shortage of skilled worker and in order to meet the demand for the growing economy a permanent resident visa is granted for non citizenship of Australia, who is looking for work and The program has very strict and systematic procedure for evaluating an individual credentials and Australia permanent residency points before issuing the visa. After certain period of time you are allowed to apply for citizenship.
There are basically three main different kind of immigration process in Australia under Skilled worker program.
- Sub Class 189 – Independent Skilled Worker program
- Sub Class 190 – State Sponsorship
- Sub Class 489 – Territory/Regional Sponsorship
- Work and live, and study in any part of Australia.
Multiple entry visa.
- Enjoys all right as Australian citizen, except voting right.
- Allowed to sponsor his/her family member, partner, dependent children and relative.
- Children born of Permanent resident will be direct citizens by birth.
- Free healthcare, Social security payment benefits and insurance coverage.
- Citizenship after 3 years
- High living standard
- Vast employment opportunities.
- Amazing Work Culture.