The United States of America (USA) is perhaps the most renowned immigration destination in the globe. A federal Republic consists of 50 States and 1 federal districts. The United States is the World’s oldest surviving federation. U.S. holds 33% of the total wealth in the world. The United States is the foremost military power in the world.
USA is considered as the most influential global economy in the world. US Dollar Currency is Considered as global currency. US offer many job opportunities and best working environment
Beside good compensation salary those who are interested can send us an enquiry or can each us at +971 568 399 066 or can send email at email@example.com
The US citizenship and Immigration Services(USCIS), Encourages and inspires immigrants to shift to the nation Vis their simple immigration Policies. Applicant is Skilled worker , businessman for student interested to pursue studies in USA. There are different kinds of category for specific immigration needs.
What you need to know about US Visa
You need to fill form under expert advice.
Post visa submission, US visa appointment will be scheduled with consulate Biometric process, Once approved it take approximately 3 working days as a processing time.
Following are the documets required for processing US Visa:-
- Passport(Old and New if any)
Validity for atleast 6 month with atleast 3 blank pages
- Duely filled application form
- 2 Passport Size photograph with white background and 80% face close up
- Purpose of visit, Duration of stay, along with signed with company stamp address to the consulate General of United States of America on Covering letter.
- Other documents may vary case to case.
Given below are the list of US Vis type and permits for Individuals, Skilled professional and Businessman.
- US B1 permits and B2 Permits
- US H1b,H2b, H3,h4 Permits
- US L1 Permit or Intra Company transfer
- US J Permit
- US E Permit
- US Green Card