How to migrate Canada - Skilled Worker Visa
As the second largest country in the world, Canada has alocated a significant of its land to conservation. With more then 40 national parks and national park reserves, covering 300,000 square kilometers, there are more lakes, rivers, mountains, forests glaciers and coastline there
than you will ever have the time to explore. A Canadian passport holder can enter to 172 countries without a visa out of 195 countries.
Everybody loves Canada. Maybe Because it’s the stunning nature of the friendly cities, including Toronto and Vancouver, or maybe it’s the humility, humor, and generosity of the local people over there.
Canada Express Entry is very most well known process all across the world. Main reason is Express entry visa is easy, fast and very less finance involved. Success rate and ratio of applicant getting ITA’s (Invitation to Apply) is very high as compared to other programs.
Canada Immigration and Canada PR for Skilled Workers is a points-based system. You need to score 67 out of 100 points in factors like age, qualification, work experience, occupation & language. The Canada Permanent resident Visa Process is simple & straight forward if you meet the eligibility criteria for Canada Points System and your documentation is accurate & complete. Process time for Canada Immigration is generally 6-12 months. PR Visa is granted for applicant, spouse & children. After PR Visa is granted you can sponsor your grandparents, parents, siblings & cousins.
Before applying its important to know how to apply for Canada Immigration?
The skilled worker visa category is intended for people with high level of skills and experience which can be economically considered in Canada. Skilled workers can apply for permanent residency and should qualify based on their education, work experience, English Language
Skills and/or French, and other criteria.
In the year 2019 Canada is expecting 3,30,000 Migrant which is more as compare to last year.
Various Benefits on Permanent Resident Visa:-
- Life time Visa
- Family Visa
- Free Education for Children
- Free Medical
- Spouse Access to Work
- Unemployment Insurance
- Monthly Child Benefit
- Free Insurance
- Citizenship after 3 years
- Work, Study, and Business
- Child Care Benefits
- Social Security Services and Benefits
- Retirement Funds
- Access to USA and EU Countries.
OUR Settlement Services:-
- Pick up from the Airport.
- Guest House Accommodation at highly minimized cost
- Assistance in applying for Social Insurance Card (SIN Card)/ Government Health Card.
- Guidance in opening of bank account and applying for bank debit and credit cards.
- knowledge on private health insurance companies in the destination country to purchase temporary health insurance during the waiting in period of 90 days to get government health insurance.
- Information on Child Care and Social Welfare schemes.
- Guidance for acquiring own accommodation and
- Information on rentals and best prices.
- Educating on admission of children of clients in School / College / University.
- Guidance for obtaining a Driving License.
- Information on public transportation and Income Tax structure present in the country.
Benefits of Canada Express Entry? Why Express Entry is unique?
- The name suggests its one of the fastest program. Express Entry works as gateway to permanent residence for skilled workers in Canada or overseas.
- Employers can find qualified candidates through regular recruitment efforts, or through the Government of Canada’s Job Bank under Canada Express Entry 2019 process.
- CIC Canada Express Entry is transparent, public and objective methodology to select foreign skilled workers.
- Provinces and territories can also recruit candidates from Express Entry poll.
- Express Entry will result in fast processing times of six months or less depending upon points and ranking.
Apart from the above mentioned criteria, the following criteria are equally important to apply for Express entry:
- Age – You need to have a Valid passport with at least 6 month of validity.
- Language Requirement: At the time of visa invitation, you must have a competent English.
- Work Experience: At the time of visa invitation, you must have a minimum of 2 years of working experience.
- Education: At the time of visa invitation, you must be a Graduate degree holder (or any equivalent degree holder) or equivalent Diploma.
- Health: similarly you must meet the minimum health requirements by undertaking the required Health Examination of his/her as well as of each family member irrespective of them accompanying you to Canada or not.
- Character: You must have proof of having a good moral character by submitting a police certificate.