The Skilled – Nominated (Provisional) visa (subclass 489) is an Australian state sponsored visa for skilled people wishing to live and work in a regional or low population growth area in Australia. Permits is basically meant for those skilled worker specialist from outside Australia who have received nomination from any other state or territory of Australia or sponsorship from eligible relative living in Australia. In order to apply for the Australia Skilled Regional Provisional Visa subclass 489, you must first file an Expression of Interest (EOI) through online SkillSelect and be invited by The Department of Immigration and Border Protection(DIBP). Your application must be lodged within 60 days after receiving an invitation by the Australian government. Failing to lodge your application, your invitation will lapse. And it is very important to lodge your subclass 489 application very Carefully.
For Expert advice and guidance fill the assessment form for free consultation. Call us on +971 568 399 066 or email email@example.com to reach of the best consultant in Dubai
- Check is your occupation listed on Australia’s occupational demand list
- Must meet the minimum Australia immigration points
- Must have a nomination from State or Territory government or sponsorship from an eligible relative
- Must attain a positive skill assessment report
STEP 1: Subclass 489 is a provisional visa which is only available to the applicants who have their occupation mentioned on Medium and Long Term Strategic Skill List (MLTSSL) or Regional Occupations List (ROL).
STEP 2: All the eligibility requirements must be met
To apply for visa 489, the following eligibility requirements should be met:
- You must be over 18 and under 45 years at the time of visa lodgement
- You must score a minimum of 65 points in the Australia Immigration point test
- You must hold competent level in English Proficiency Test
- You must meet the required character and health requirements
- You must not have any outstanding debts to the Australian government
- You must be ready to undertake the Australian Values Statement
STAGE 3: Do Skill Assessment
STAGE 4: Submission of Expression Of Interest (EOI) in DIBP Skill Select online.
STAGE 5: Obtain a government nomination or a sponsorship from the eligible relative
The is valid for 4 years, and the holder can work and live in specific area. An applicant who are not qualifying for Check your eligibility for Australia immigration for FREE and get free assessment report on mail.