A developed country, New Zealand ranks highly in international comparisons of national performance, such as quality of life, health, education, protection of civil liberties, and economic freedom.The culture of New Zealand is mostly a Western culture influenced by the unique environment and geographic uniqueness of the islands, and the cultural is the indigenous Maori people and the various group of multi-ethnic migration which followed the British colonisation of New Zealand.
New Zealand Skilled Migration Visa is for skilled workers who are willing to live and work in the country of kiwis. The Skilled Migration visa is a Resident visa to New Zealand which allows you to stay in the country as a ‘Resident’. After completion of 2 years on a Resident visa, you can are eligible for Permanent Resident Visa.
New Zealand is a rich nation both in terms of economy and ecology. The uncrowded and peaceful region has following pleasantries to offer:
- Safe and secure environment
- World class education
- Naturally beautiful and clean
- Great work-life balance
- Reasonable cost of living
- Work and live in Australia
- Nationality after 3 years.
- Access to New Zealand’s health care and education systems.
- Buy Real Estate as New Zealanders.
Check out if you are eligible for New Zealand Permanent Resident Visa
To Apply for Citizenship in New Zealand
Candidate must show a transparent and good intention and commitment to live in the country forever
Candidate must have completed a period of 3 years or more in the country on a Resident Visa
The New Zealand Permanent Resident Visa Qualifies You To:
- Live, work and study anywhere inside the country
- Multiple entry visa
- Sponsor your partner, child or any dependable
- Enjoy various social security benefits
- Health care amenities at a subsidized rate
Eligibility/ Requirements for New Zealand Skilled Migration Visa:
Check if you are meeting the following criteria, before applying for New Zealand immigration:
- Age must be below 55 years
- Must be having a clear intention to work and live in New Zealand
- No criminal record, must be morally good character
- Must meet the requirements out lined for Work experience, Education, English Proficiency, etc.